Tuesday 31 January 2012

IN THE BEGINNING...

I find myself at the beginning of a beautiful idea that is coming to life. When I put the intention of using my creativity for my highest good and to the highest good of others into the Universe, I didn't expect the response that I was going to receive! Such wonderful, loving and quirky people have entered my life to help assist me in this quest and since then, it has not stopped being exactly what I needed. I always find that the beginning of any idea is the hardest to create, however, when you finally get the ball rolling, it seems to gain such intensity and speed that it doesn't stop for anything. The trick is to keep believing. And that is what I am doing now.

Just to backtrack here - a lot of you who are reading this are probably wondering - who the heck am I? I am no different then anyone else out there. I began to realize this as I was becoming more and more dissatisfied with my life and was coming to the conclusion that I was not filling my soul purpose. Have any one of you felt the same way? Oddly enough, I'm finding many people out there who resonate with that same feeling. I am one who only understands a fraction of the knowledge that our Universe supposedly holds, but I also understand on a deeper level that there is more to life than what we know. I am on this quest to keep learning, and to share what I am learning, because it feels right to make this information available to everyone. Anyone who is considered spiritual will understand what I am saying. And its not even about being spiritual... its about being at peace with oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment