Tuesday 31 January 2012

EXCITEMENT FOR THE UNKNOWN

If any one of you had talked to me about leaving behind my job to pursue my true hearts desire 6 months ago - I would have looked at you like you were crazy. I was a really different person back then - so fearful of the unknown. I've had to go through a lot of tears, self-doubt, discomfort, humility and another whole nine yards to get here. And I'm still going through it! But an important lesson that I have learnt is that fear isn't as bad as it seems. Fear is just an experience that clouds our judgement so that we can't see the whole picture.

So now having realized that, I wake up every day feeling more and more excited. The unknown that used to scare me so much seems so minuscule to the amount that I have learned and am still learning. I discovered that I love learning about things that I feel very passionate about. And when you have ambition, passion and drive for the unknown - the places it can take you are amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment