Tuesday 28 February 2012

I LOVE LEARNING

I am learning so much! I am learning to open up to my friends and family about what my true intentions are with this project, sharing my own personal views, appreciating everyone that I have in my life, being more open and collaborative and to not get attached to any story or any expectation for others or myself. I am finally getting the concept of fluidity!

If I am to share with the public, I must first learn to share with my nearest and dearest first. I must let go and not worry about the judgements that some people may have of me. I believe this is the preparation for what is to come.

I've finally cut the procrastination and dove right into learning WordPress - which is actually easy to use - just challenging to learn. I'm excited to get going and start designing things for our official site! There is no set date for it to officially launch yet - but the site is beginning to come into fruition. I am very thankful to my web developer friends who encouraged me to learn these things on my own. Thank you guys!!! (And I still need to ask you some questions about it too! hahaha)

This project of ours is really starting to show how much work it is to get everything organized and ready to go. Because of the amount of work that will be put into this, I am realizing more and more the opportunities that are arising for me to learn from these situations. I am liking the ideas of learning more of the technical aspects of this and perhaps that is something that will really prepare me for the future? Its funny because as an Art Director I was the one directing others to do certain things in the aspects of print producing, filming, editing, web development etc to bring the creative ideas to life. Now I am finding myself in the shoes of the directed in which I have to learn these programs. But I really do appreciate everything that I am learning out of this.

Also, one of my co-hosts and I have decided to join the 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE starting March 5. This will really help us personally and professionally. I really love who I am going to be doing this with. She is a great person and has a lot to share with others. I am learning a lot from her and I know we will learn a lot together in hosting this show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment