Wednesday 8 February 2012

FIRST OFFICIAL MEET AND GREET

So today was the first official meet and greet of what is coming together as a team. I and the people who are coming together for this idea are going to remain as fluid as possible in order to bring the best ideas forward. This isn't just one persons idea anymore. This is something that really resonates with this group that truly and sincerely wants to help others find their own infinite potential.

As we are coming together, I am starting to see the challenges that we will have to overcome. This takes me back to the advertising agency days (my old paradigm) where working with others could present situations where it feels uncomfortable. But this is different. Because we are all aligned in our intentions and passion of helping others, this is something that is not hard to overcome. When things flow naturally and feels right, then go with it. It only becomes a challenge if we let it. There is a solution for everything - we just have to be willing to see it.

In saying that - the idea is coming along beautifully. It is really great to put things on paper, organize and get the ball rolling. I have to say - I really miss that in the working world. And I actually love how busy I am getting because I am putting all my energy into something that I feel is worth sharing!

This meeting was the first of many, many, many more ideas that will be shaped, molded, pulled and pushed so that others can benefit from our services. I wish you could feel the energy that was going around in the meeting - it was magic! We are all eager to share our own personal skills to help one another out in our projects, which will then create more buzz and excitement for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment